06 May 2011

I found this bloody funny.


 Am I the only one a bit bored about all the Martin? Maybe it's because we haven't seen Game of Thrones in South Africa? Maybe I have to re read his work? I've read it, and it was good. It wasn't the best I've read by a long shot, but I enjoyed it.But the whole internet seems to orgasm if Mr. Martin as much as moves.


"With all the GRRMbling that has been going around the past few days (not to mention the hugely popular HBO series Game of Thrones), I thought it would be a good time to unveil the cover art for the Sixth and Final Volume of George R. R. Martin's epic fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Originally intended to be published as two volumes, A Flood of Flames reflects Martin's new direction for the series after carefully considering fan input he's received over the years."


Cover Artist: Jennifer Wolohan



Borrowed from http://yetistomper.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment